What we do
In addition, companies are networked with experts, talents and startups from the university via the SpreeHub.
- SpreeBites: digital workshop series for managers of regional SMEs with Prof. Dr. Jürgen Radel
- Expresso Lectures: short input from professors and researchers at HTW Berlin
- Idea and innovation workshops with innovative methods and students of HTW Berlin
- Conferences and impulse lectures on future developments and technologies
- Modular workshops for the further education of professionals, with methods such as design thinking, scrum, hackathons, etc.
- Creative exchange, networking and dialog formats
How we work
The focus is on an agile and application-orientated process with the the aim of finding scientifically sound solutions fast and uncomplicated.
Who we are
Vice President of Research and Transfer at the University of Applied Sciences Berlin
Network and transfer management at SpreeHub
Student assistant graphic design and communication
Network & partner
We are always looking for new ideas as well as spirit of innovation and finding both in our network. The versatile and numerous teaching, research and cooperation projects of the Uni-versity of Applied Sciences Berlin are generating a productive network of scientists, students, founders, economy, politics and administration. We are working themed and with partners depending on the event, for example with Berlin’s district Marzahn-Hellersdorf, Wista Ma-nagement GmbH, Berlin Partner for Business and Technology and many others.
Do you want to work with us? Please get in touch with us.